Nov 1, 2011

happy halloween!

Emma was a bride this year.  I count my blessings that she never wavered.  We got the costume in September and I feared she would change her mind at the last minute, but she was SO excited to be going as a bride that it never happened.

We got into the Halloween spirit this year.  We even made a scarecrow for our front 'yard'.  Dressed him, stuffed him and picked out a head for him at the local farm.  And then we watched him get snowed on Saturday night, ha! I was going to be a Snowboarder (hey, I already have the outfit!) but at the last minute I ran out of time.  Besides, it's hard to juggle a snowboard and a camera.  :)

It was a dark and cold Halloween night.  She insisted on wearing the costume without any jacket, but by the last house, she told me she couldn't ring the bell - her fingers were frozen.

Roger dressed up as a ghoul/hooligan.  He managed to scare quite a few neighbors (and probably a few kids too).  Here he is with Poppa, before the evening started.


 
 
 
  
Of course my little hoarder had to count her stash.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...