Oct 28, 2011

fashion friday fail

so I had this brilliant post planned for my photo blog, where I was going to showcase outfit ideas for the photographer (since there are so many directed at the client).  I have been so inspired lately by the lovely Natalie and her blog, where she mixes the latest styles based on what's in her closet.  She has perfected the 'outfit pose' and I had visions that I would look just as cute, but alas, I have work to do.  I am putting together some great fall outfits thanks to these blogs and Pinterest.  Who know, I might even do a 30-for-30 remix.  Baby steps, folks, baby steps.  :)

Anyway, I thought about dragging out the tripod and the remote but then my little assistant wanted to help me and asked if she could take pictures.  "I want to be the tophograther!"  :)

I let her use my old camera and we got to work.  Needless to say, she owned it like a diva.  Telling me to pose, telling Parker to pose, and even taking pictures of random people around the lake.  I have about a hundred images of blur, but it was a fun exercise and she got really into it.  Who knows, there might be a new sherriff in town!

Even though I didn't get anything I can use for my blog, I did get a huge chuckle when I downloaded them onto my computer.  It's a little peek into a 4 year old's mind:










TGIF!  Stay warm this weekend!
XOX
Erika
PS - Oh, and in the true spirit of fashion remixes, here are the outfit details:  b&w striped t-shirt - H&M; green jacket - Target; white scarf - LLBean; blue skinny jeans - GAP; boots - Clark; sunglasses - Coach; earrings - no idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...