Feb 10, 2010

snowed in

I was changing the sheets in the guest bedroom when, naturally, my little friend came in to see what I was doing. I threw her into the pile of pillows and all of a sudden, four days of being cooped up inside during a snowstorm came bursting out.

We broke all the rules during the snowstorm of 2010. Stayed in our jammies all day, ate breakfast for dinner and dinner for breakfast. We watched more tv than usual (including mama!) and were allowed to jump on the bed.

I'd say this monkey had a great time!

3 comments:

  1. so adorable. We have 2 twin mattresses in the attic for just this purpose. Wishing that you two are able to get out of the house very, very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! wish i were jumping on the bed with you two - xoxo!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...