Feb 10, 2010

Last week, Roger and I both looked at Emma's static-y, wispy baby hair that had grown into about 5 different layers, all of different quality, and most of it landing in her eyes. I had never cut her hair, and part of me was so reluctant to it, for fear of losing her precious, trademark curls. But it truly was time. The ends were getting matted and it just wasn't doing her beautiful face justice.

So I took her to the 'cartoon cuts' place in the mall. I wasn't sure how she'd do since having her hair touched is one of the few things she really gets grumpy about. But luckily for her, they had non-stop Dora videos! Our hairdresser showed me how much she thought we need to cut off, and I almost had a heart attack. We girls are so attached to hair! But she promised me she'd leave the top long and that it would look MUCH healthier. I'm so glad we did it and she was so right! Her hair looks amazing, the curls are still there, and now they're bouncy and shiny and Emma loves telling people she got her hair cut!

Of course, the wooden heart necklace, the new polka dot bow and the cup of Maggie Moo's helped a little too. :)

All done!! Beautiful!! :)

2 comments:

  1. love the new haircut :) i hope you are enjoying all the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so big! Beautiful hair cut and a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...