Dec 15, 2008

I am finally getting caught up!!

Ok, ok. It is time to finally update our blog. It's that time of year - things are just really busy and being gone for 10 days, working part time, a walking toddler, a photography class, a husband who travels and the holiday season approaching has made for very little downtime. And when I have it.....well I just want to veg. :)

Anyway - we had a great trip to Florida to visit Pache and grandmom Judy for an extended Thanksgiving trip. We chose to go for 10 days so taht we could beat the holiday rush on both ends. We had some trouble on both flights in the end, but I guess it's the price we pay for having every other flight we've taken home with Emma be mostly successful.




All the siblings were home for the holiday and we even got to visit with two sets of our friends. I was a total slacker when it came to pictures so unfortunately I don't have that many exciting pics. We had a wonderful time hanging out with Tia and Uncle Andy, Aunt Rachael, Uncle Josh and the rest of the crew. We had a delicious Thanksgiving meal and Emma had a BLAST showing off all her goofy tricks. One of my favorite parts was our trip to the Tampa Aquarium! I love aquariums/zoos and this one is truly one of the best I've ever been to. It's PERFECT for kids - everything is at knee height and there are so many interactive exhibits. At one point, they brought out real penguins and all the visitors got to sit up close and personal. They were literally a foot away from us! Emma loved it and so did mommy!

This is how close they got to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...