Jun 9, 2008

And then my pooor meeeeatballlll.....

You gotta love IKEA. I have rediscovered this place as a fun place to take kids. They have a mother's nursing/changing room, and the restaurant makes it easy to dine in! We go there for the swedish meatballs, and this saturday wasn't any different.

Except.......for Annie Oakley over here. This picture was taken right before Emma saw the plate of meatballs and grabbed it in a flash. Boy, is she getting QUICK! The two adults with her were slow on the draw, and the plate came crashing to the floor. Meatballs everywhere! Luckily, she found it fairly amusing and didn't get hurt. IKEA was nice enough to replace our plate with a new batch.

Oh, and I think their $20 highchairs are the best ones I've seen yet! Too bad we already have one, or I would totally get it.



1 comments:

  1. So funny that you were at Ikea this weekend. C and I were there on Monday for a playdate and 99 cent breakfast. Who knew it was the most kid friendly place ever?! We love it on bad weather days. Just wait till Emma can try out all the toddler beds :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...