Mar 29, 2008

What a weekend!

As I write this, emma is going on a 2.5 hour nap! We had a big weekend!

Friday was a holiday for me, so I hosted playgroup at my house. Shae and Isabel came over to hang out with Emma. Shae and Emma are birthday twins - both born on 9/27! It's so fun to see how they're similar and different. We laid them out next to each other and they totally loved it!


Emma, will you hold my hand?


Sure, but only if I can grab your ear.


Ok! And now I'll scratch your back.

Sweet Isabel - loved her strawberry outfit!!

Above: Shae (6 mos), Isabel (3 mos) and Emma (6 mos). I think they're doing the same dance!

All the ladies hanging out on their bellies. Emma - you need to grow some more hair girl !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...