Dec 18, 2011

emmaisms

It's getting to be a habit now, for OTHER people to share with me the funny things that Emma says.  Just the other day, she had a playdate with a school friend of hers.  They went over to Mary's house after school, and when I came over to pick Emma up, Mary's mom greeted me with a cup of tea, and we chatted.  The first thing she wanted to do was tell me what Em had said that made her laugh.

Emma (to Mary's mom):  "I have to go to the bathroom."
Mary's mom:  "Ok, sweetie, do you need any help?"
Emma: "No, thank you."
Upon exiting the bathroom, Mary's mom goes: "Everything come out ok?"  (heehee)
Emma:  "Yep!  Just like I planned it!" (and skips on down the hallway).

Such a turkey.

And because I am still wearing my mommy goggles, I want to share with you her first report card of the school year.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...