Dec 6, 2011

deck the halls

I was absolutely bound and determined to enjoy the entire month of December this year.  That meant, having all the 'big' things done early - tree, Xmas cards, etc.  The tree is decked - went with a 'white christmas' theme this year.  Our holiday cards are designed, printed and ready to go out tomorrow.  If you want a little hint for those, take a peek at the new banner up above!  :)  I have one more photography shoot at the end of the month, but my other job culminates this weekend with the big event I've been planning for 6 months.  I've really enjoyed having my party planner hat on again, but all good things must come to an end. After Saturday, I'll be able to really kick my feet up with a glass of hot apple cider, and really concentrate on the season.


We cut down our own tree this year - highly recommend it.  We got lucky and found it on a warm, sunny day.  I have a cute video on my phone I'll have to post - but emma did the sawing herself (with some help, of course) :)

Listened to Rachel Platten's album while decorating the tree.  I'm obsessed with this album - I promise you, you'll hear it soon and will love it.



I have a few plans for the new year - not so much resolutions as much 'goals' I want to strive for.  One, is to keep up with my 5am boot camp (yay me!)  Two is to stop neglecting this poor, pitiful blog, and actually recruit some real followers.  Three is to take my photography business up to the next level.  I mean, really, really go for it.  Don't know exactly what that will look like, but be prepared to be bombarded.  :)

Off to get mkae some placecards.  Happy Tuesday!
♥,
E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...