Jun 21, 2011

emma-isms

It's been 90 miles an hour around here lately, and that provides the perfect incentive for some comic relief. Here are some of Emma's most recent hilarities:


"It's ok mom, your ears don't stick out."

"Mom, by best friend knows ALL my secrets." (???)

"I'm being a shape detective mom, you're going to have to entertain yourself."

"Mom, do you think the Paci Fairy gets lonely?"

"No, I don't want to work on that. I don't have any insurance."

"Mom, can I be *Jay's girlfriend? He needs me to drive him to work."

"Dad returning from his business trip: Hey Emma........I brought you something! Come see!
Emma (very excited): What is it? Is it mustard??!!" (??????)


*Jay is our 38 yr old next door neighbor, with whom she is completely infatuated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...