Mar 5, 2010

a two-fer!

Two blog posts in one day!! I think I'm finally back on the wagon. The snow is melting, the sun is finally coming out, spring is around the corner and just this week, completed project #5 out of the 18,274 we have set out to accomplish. We have new lighting on the main floor now, and every little bit of change inspires me.

I hadn't picked up my camera in a verrrrry long time before this week. A couple snaps here and there, but my November 2009 folder is completely empty of family pictures. So sad. I was taking so many client pictures, that I got burnt out. December has a few, but not my usual plethora. January and February are sporadic. A couple here and there, but they didn't feel exciting to me, so I just kept putting off any real blogging. Throw in a heck of a lot of snow, the stomach bug, more house projects and the daily grind that saps your energy, and the last thing I want to do at 8pm is use my brain.

Well I think I've found my mojo again. :) And just in time! I'm trying out some new editing styles, and using more storyboards that seem to be trendy in photography these days.

On Tuesday, we went to the library (at emma's request) and were there right when it opened. We found a few books to read, had a snack and found out that Dr. Seuss story time was about to start. The older, grumpy librarian looked over her glasses at Emma and informed me that this particular class was for 3 years and up and I just said thank you and we grabbed our ticket. She had no idea! Emma loved it, and sat through the class, participating in every activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...