May 12, 2009

Pals in Portland

This past weekend I went to Portland (OR) to visit my best friend, Mary Kate. It was also my first night away from Emma. The time just felt right, and I really wanted to see MK8 before we both left the west coast. We had a great time, and Portland is a beauuuuutiful place - so lush and green. It reminded me a lot of home. I got to meet her friends, and see her apartment, ate yummy food and wine, went hiking at the Gorge and we shared lots of fun memories and laughs. MK is moving back east soon too, so along with our BFF Elizabeth, we'll all be reunited! Trouble! :)

Emma did great and had a blast with her Dada. She was happy and rested and excited to see me when I got back in time to celebrate Mother's Day with my family!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...