Mar 1, 2009

blowing off some steam

It's been a rough week here. After Emma got the Rotavirus, Daddy got it, and then Mommy got it. Oy! The only one who had a spring in his step was Parker, although he sighed a lot, no doubt frustrated that he was being neglected.

I had planned on posting these earlier in the week, but they seem fitting now. I think we're all on the mend now, but it's been a looooong week. So here's our goofy household letting off some steam.

Pardon my obnoxious narration - but Roger caught me off guard with emma's 'outfit', so I was a little hyper :)


Sumo Emma from Eeks on Vimeo.


Sumo 2 from Eeks on Vimeo.


Sumurai Warrior from Eeks on Vimeo.

And earlier that day, I caught Emma smacking her lips and pointing to the candy tub:


chocolate!! from Eeks on Vimeo.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like she learned how to take off her shirt for beads just in time for Marti Gras - starting her early! Eh? I understand. Can you please explain what that "sumo" costume is!? It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's basically a dishtowel, wrapped like a Sumo wrestler, :)

    The beads/necklaces are just a permanent fixture on her these days. She looooves jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wrapped like a sumo wrestler, and tied with a fridge magnet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Emma--that is how I sound when I try and get Lars to give me chocolate, too. He puts it on the high shelf and I need to use a booster to get at it. I feel ya, girl. Why they gotta keep us down? At least your mom is nice enough to give you a piece.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...