Jan 18, 2009

Celebrating Babies!


I had the honor this weekend, of attending my friend Monique's baby shower. Roger, Emma and I drove up to L.A. so that we could make a fun day out of it. It was a GORGEOUS, warm, sunny day and we enjoyed getting out of SD (which is rare for us, sadly).

This was also my first official photo shoot! Don't get me wrong, I didn't do this for any money, because I wanted to practice what it would be like to actually document a whole event. Luckily, I think I did ok. I was honored to be a guest, and even more honored to capture it for Monique's baby girl coming in about a month!

Monique and I went to high school together (in Ecuador!) We reconnected through Facebook, and before we met for lunch in November, I hadn't seen her in almost 15 years! Wow! Gotta love the internet.

Without further ado, here are my shots (complete with editing, thanks to my current photo class!) :)





2 comments:

  1. Wow, Erika! Looks like a wonderful event - I can tell from the fab pictures. You are awesome. I'm really impressed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...