Aug 13, 2008

Chronicles of the Hyper-Organized

Ok, so maybe the title of this post is a little misleading. I'm not really all that organized, let alone hyper-organized. But I do love a challenge!


Living in such a small space forces one to try to be as tidy as possible, and even more so - utilize wall space so that you can free up your surfaces. I thought I had found the perfect solution for organizing our daily ebb and flow of errands, doctor's appts, travel schedules, classes, work events, visitors, birthday cards, invitations, coupons, recipes, yada yada yada. I had my eye on this collection from Pottery Barn (ok, it was more like I reeealllly wanted it), but I couldn't justify the $400 price tag (for exactly what you see here).

So, I put my old college thinking cap on, and hopped down to one of my favorite places - IKEA. I put together a similar (albeit simpler) system that works pretty well. Grand total? $58.73. Not bad eh? (you can click on the image for a larger view).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...