Jun 25, 2008

June 2008

Well, shoot. I had hoped to load a few videos at once, but I'm only allotted 500MB a week if I use Vimeo. Until I figure out how to get the rest of them up there, I've uploaded the best one. But stay tuned...there will be more!

Emma's personality has just exploded. She loooves giving you zerberts, she loooves having you "walk" her around the house. She loves playing with her socks, and with Parker's toys. She can pretty much wave "bye bye", although sometimes it's more of a clenched fist - kinda like she's saying "rock on!"

I can't believe she's almost 9 months old!! She can pull herself up and just TODAY she converted the army crawl to a real crawl! And finally, this girl is in tooth city! Another tooth is popping through on the top (also on the right side). Girlfriend is gonna be lopsided for a while....

She's such a joy. I miss her at night when she's asleep, and can't wait to see her in the mornings. I can't believe how lucky I am to have such an amazing family! (aww....sniff sniff).




Walkin' and Laughin' from Eeks on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...