Jun 15, 2008

Fingerpainting

In an effort to make some father's day masterpieces, we decided to try a little fingerpainting. Umm.....yeah. As if trying to do this with an infant very much in the oral stage wasn't hard enough, trying to a) keep her from falling over on the concrete b) keep her from ripping the paper to shreds and c) trying to take pictures without getting paint all over the camera made the task almost impossible. I felt like an octopus. At one point, I had my left hand pulling the paint top out of her mouth, my right hand snapping pictures, and my left foot keeping her stable.



I think we'll revisit this again a little further down the road, but in the meantime, I hope you can catch the humor in this situation! :)

The fun part actually came afterwards when it was clean up time. My water baby absolutely loved playing with the hose. And even after the water went up her nose more than once, she kept going for it again and again and again.




Just SCRUMPTIOUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...