Jun 22, 2008

Banner Weekend for Two Popsicles

Wow! What a busy last few days. June 12th (Thursday) was Parker's birthday. He turned 8. Happy birthday P-funk!! Friday (the 13th) was my birthday. Happy Birthday me!! Sunday (the 15th) was Father's Day!!

We sort of combined celebrations this weekend, so that everyone could get something they wanted. Parker got a few of his favorite loooong walks on the beach. I think I lucked out the most. Mommy (that's me) got some sweet cards, beautiful flowers, a new coffee mug (thanks Mandy!) pedicure and some photography classes, some key lime pie, dinner from my two favorite restaurants and a fire in the backyard chatting with neighbors.


Saturday we went down to the Koehler boat show (and this was mostly for daddy, although Em and I got a kick out of it too). Anyone who knows Roger, knows how much he loves boats. I think we picked out a couple favorites that we'll take any day of the year. Technically speaking, this is the second year that we all went down to the show. This was the three of us last year:

And this year:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...