Dec 9, 2007

My warrior baby

I got the nickname "warrior mom" in the hospital delivering Emma because in my quest to have a natural birth, I endured back labor without pain relief for 48 hours. All the nurses thought I was one tough cookie for holding out as long as I did. That was certainly never my intention (to go that long) we just thought that active labor was imminent. Anyway, that's a whole other story entirely....

Well, luckily Emma seems to exhibit some of the same warrior qualities, as she had to get her first shots last week and although she cried, she still managed to perk back up and give me a smile as soon as we got home. I had to take this picture to commemorate her war wounds: three pink hello kitty bandaids! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...