Jul 16, 2007

Showers of love

These pics are from my fabulous baby shower thrown for me at Roger's parents house. It was such a beautiful day, and we sat outside overlooking Norma's garden. The best part for me was seeing all my friends and family. The weekend went by way too quickly, and neither Roger or I wanted to come back!

Here is a picture of me with my "first" Emma, and our Emma's namesake. This woman is like a second mother to me and Anna. After I was born, and my mom went back to work, she came to take care of me when I was just 5 months old. She has been my guardian angel ever since. Emma is from Bolivia, and always spoke Spanish to both Anna and I while we grew up. That's how we became fluent! I was SO happy and honored to have her at our shower, since she is very, very special to me (and my family).


A recent picture of the original "Goddard Girls". Looking good ladies!


The fabulous spread that Norma created for the shower. Isn't it AMAZING!?


Rachael helps me record all the wonderful baby goodies, and Morgan was my very special helper that day. I couldn't have done it without these two girls!


Opening the "Grateful Dead" onesie from my family -- too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...